The users, who view this Website, will see minor amounts of information in the used devices, which could be computers or mobile devices, as small text files called “Cookies”, stored in the directory used by the browser of the user. There are different types of Cookies, some to make more efficient the Website’s use, other to enable determinate functions .
Analyzing in detail, our Cookies allow us to:
memorize the inserted preferences
avoid to reinsert the same information more times during the visit, like for example username and password .
analyze the use of services and contents given by TRIA S.r.l.,in order to optimize the navigability and the offered services .
Types of Cookies used by the website
Shown below the different types of Cookies used by the website depending on the purpose of use
This type of Cookies allows the correct operation of some sections of the website. They are of two categories , persistent or session :
persistent: once the browser is closed, they aren’t destroyed, but they last until a preset expiry date .
session: they are destroyed, once the browser is closed
These Cookies, sent always from our Domain, are necessary to view properly the website in relation to the technical services offered . Therefore they will always used and sent, unless the user changes the settings of his browser .
The Cookies in this category are used to gather information about the use of the website . TRIA S.r.l. will use this information in regard to anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the website and to make contents more interesting and pertinent to the user’s wishes . This category of Cookies gathers data in anonymous on the user’s activity and how the user came at the website. Analytics Cookies are sent from the website itself or from third-part domains .
Analytical Cookies of third-party services
These Cookies are used to gather information in anonymous, about the use of the website by the users like : visited pages, time of permanence, origins of traffic source, geographical origin, age, genre and interests in order to marketing campaigns . These Cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the website .
TRIA S.r.l., is not bound to seek consent for technical and analytics Cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of Cookies the approval can be given by the User with one or more of the following modalities:
through specific configurations of the utilized browser or by related programs used for the navigation in the website
through modification of the setting in the use of third-party services
both these solutions can prevent the user to use or view parts of the website .
Marketing cookies are used to target advertising to a user (behavioural targeting). They are often served by third party companies, and track a user across websites.
Websites and third-party services
Cookie used by the website
Following the list of analytics and technical Cookies used by this website :
wp-settings-1 – Tecnico – 1 anno – Questo cookie è utilizzato da WordPress per personalizzare la visualizzazione di interfaccia di amministrazione e, eventualmente, anche l’interfaccia del sito principale.
wp-settings-time-1 – Tecnico – 1 anno – Anche questo è utilizzato da WordPress per personalizzare la visualizzazione di interfaccia di amministrazione e, eventualmente, anche l’interfaccia del sito principale. Il suo uso è limitato all’area di amministrazione del sito.
wpSGCacheBypass – Tecnico – 1 ora – Necessario per le prestazioni e la gestione della chache del sito
_ga – Statistico – 2 anni – Registra un ID univoco utilizzato per generare dati statistici su come il visitatore utilizza il sito interne
_fbp – Marketing – 2 mesi – Utilizzato da Facebook per offrire una serie di prodotti pubblicitari come le offerte in tempo reale di inserzionisti di terze parti
How deactivate Cookies through browser’s configuration
Chrome 1) Run the Browser Chrome
2) Click on Menu Settings of Chrome, which is on the toolbar of the browser next to the entry window url
3) Select Settings 4) Click on Show Advanced Settings 5) In the section “Privacy” click on the button “Setting content“ 6) In the section “Cookie” it is possible to modify the following settings related to the Cookies:
allow the storing of data in local
modify the local data only until the closure of the browser
prevent to the websites to set Cookies
block Third-Party Cookies and data of the the websites
1) Run the Browser Mozilla Firefox 2) Click on Menu Settings of Firefox, which is on the toolbar of the browser next to the entry window url 3) Select Options 4) Select Privacy panel 5) Click on Show Advanced Settings 6) In the section “Privacy” click on the button “Setting content“ 7) In the section “Tracking” it is possible to modify the following settings related to the Cookies:
request to the websites not to execute any “Tracking”
communicate to the websites the availability to be tracked
not communicate any preference, which is related to the tracking of personal data
8) From the section “Chronology” it is possible:
by enabling “Use custom settings ” select to accept the Third-Party Cookies( always, from the most visited websites or never) and to store them for a determinate period (until their expire date, after the closure of Firefox or to request it every time)
1) Run the Browser Internet Explorer 2) Click on the button Instruments and select Internet Options 3) Click the Privacy tab in Settings and change the slider according to the action you want to for cookies:
block all Cookies
allow all Cookies
selection of the websites from which obtaining Cookie: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, click then on Sites, in the website Address box enter a website and then press to Block or Allow
1) Run the Browser Safari 2) Click on Safari, select Preferences and push Privacy 3) In the section Block Cookies specify how Safari must accept Cookies from other websites . 4) To view which websites have stored Cookies, click on Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1) Run the Browser Safari iOS 2) Touch Settings and then Safari 3) Touch Block Cookie and choose between the options: “Never” “from Third-Party and advertiser”or “always” 4) To erase all Cookies stored by Safari, touch Settings, then Safari and in the end on Erase Cookies and data For further information visit the Online Guide of Safari.
1) Run the Browser Opera 2) Click on menù Preferences, then on Advanced and in the end on Cookies 3) Select one of the following options:
accept all Cookies
accept all Cookies just only from the website your are visiting: third-party Cookies and Cookies which are sent from a Domain, which is no the one you are visiting, will be refused .
never accept Cookies: the Cookies won’t ever be stored .
How deactivate Cookies of Google Analytics :
In order to deactivate Cookies of Google Analytics it’s necessary to set up an additional component given by Google, which allows, once installed, to deactivate Cookies on this website and on all the others websites .To set up the plug-in, please click here.