TRIA, for organic expansion, is looking for a project manager of Fashion Retail Planning software solutions with experience in a similar role.
Role and responsibility
- Customer management giving continuity to the collaboration, highlighting needs and supporting change.
- Definition of project objectives by designing solutions able to respond to customer needs in line with the standards.
- Monitoring and control of project progress respecting objectives and managing risks.
The candidate will manage the projects ensuring compliance with the requirements expressed by the customer during the process analysis and by combining knowledge in the Fashion and Retail sectors with the software features used for predictive solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in Fashion Retail.
- Strong personality and organizational skills in project management both with the customer’s staff and with third parties.
- Knowledge of software used for predictive solutions and integration with other systems.
- Experience in defining business processes with the ability to identify and propose improvements to solutions, thanks to knowledge of business organization, business processes and business logic.
- Ability to financially manage projects, stay on budgets and deadlines.
- Availability for flexibility and adaptation to change in a dynamic organization.
- Accuracy and presentation skills.
- Predisposition for dialogue and interaction with the customer.
- Degree in Engineering, Information Science or scientific faculty;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Availability to make some travel.
An excellent relationship, team working and goal-oriented skills complete the profile, demonstrating a strong aptitude for planning, analysis and synthesis.
Contract form and economic treatment are aimed at permanent employment and will in any case be agreed and defined in relation to the candidate’s skills and experience. This job application is aimed at male and female personnel in accordance with law 903/77.