TRIA hires a configurator for multidimensional motors with at least two years of experience on ORACLE RPAS Platfom.
Role and responsibility
Design and implementation on multidimensional motors and product configuration based on business requirements.
- Analyze, develop and test solutions, make improvements to pre-existing solutions.
- Define alternative configurations and propose alternative integrations.
- Configure solutions that can include web or batch operations.
- Train customers on the solution and features of the RPAS platform.
- Ability to understand the concepts underlying the technical solutions of the RPAS platform.
- Strong propensity to identify and solve problems proactively.
- Demonstrable experience in configuring scalable and flexible software solutions at scale.
- Accuracy and presentation skills.
- Predisposition for dialogue and interaction with the customer.
- Availability for flexibility and adaptation to change in a dynamic organization.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
An excellent relationship, team working and goal-oriented skills complete the profile, demonstrating a strong aptitude for planning, analysis and synthesis.
Contract form and economic treatment are aimed at permanent employment and will in any case be agreed and defined in relation to the candidate’s skills and experience. This job application is aimed at male and female personnel in accordance with law 903/77.