TRIA hires a Senior Java Developer
We are looking for precise, intellectually curious and creative people, with passion for innovation, professionalism and a great desire to work.
We require problem solving skills, aptitude for team working, curiosity for new technologies and methodologies and propensity for their diffusion in the company, accuracy in detail and good knowledge of the English language.
- java and j2ee
- Main development framework in java /j2ee enviroment (Spring, Hibernate)
- Spring boot
- Apache Camel
- Build tool (etc. Maven, Gradle)
- CI/CD tool (etc. Jenkins, Ansible, Vagrant)
- Docker and Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Stack Elastic
- Ability to design and use databases with possible experience gained on one of the following db: Mysql, Oracle, SQLServer;
- Ability to use xml/xsd/xsl;
- Availability for short trips
- Ability to maintain a positive and serene working atmosphere
- Predisposition to share and compare
What we prefer:
- Knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite, TIBCO, Web Methods, Mule
- JBoss middleware Stack(Fuse)
- Experience using one of the following application servers in installation and configuration: Tomcat, JBoss;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
What we offer:
- Opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our company.
- Opportunity to take responsibility in an growing business.
- Young, innovative and dynamic context.
- Professional growth thanks to teamwork, interaction with the customer, the possibility to follow the entire production cycle of the project.
We are looking for people with 10 to 15 years of experienc and immediate availability request. Economic treatment defined on the basis of skills and experience. Permanent contract and full time hours.
This job application is aimed at male and female personnel in accordance with law 903/77.